On June 27 – 28, Matmatch will exhibit at MatX, an international conference on material innovations that will take place in Nuremberg, Germany. The conference is organised by Bayern Innovativ and connects people working in material science and related sectors, including those from both academia and the commercial world.
Why is Matmatch Attending?
MatX offers an excellent chance for us to connect with both potential users and suppliers of Matmatch. Feedback is extremely important to us, so having the chance to speak with materials experts and innovators and get their thoughts on the platform is one of the main reasons we are attending.
But it’s not just about getting feedback. As a Premium Sponsor of the event, we’re also there to spread our message and attract more users. Our CEO, Melissa Albeck explains it all:
“As material requirements and demands constantly change, design engineers need to have an effective tool to help them choose the best material for their product. Our database helps engineers do exactly that, and we want to show MatX visitors how they can benefit from using Matmatch, including how the online tool can help to improve internal processes”.
Don’t miss! Richard Huber, Materials Scientist at Matmatch, will also present a short talk in the Tech2You section on the topic “Bringing Materials Sourcing into the Digital Age”.
MatX attendees and exhibitors will share expertise and products with future clients, R&D partners, distributors and investors; learn about funding opportunities for R&D projects; and mingle with innovative, creative and visionary people in the materials sector.
The event’s program includes:
- 350 m² of exhibition space with exhibitors such as Matmatch, FlexHyJoin, HBW-Gubesch, Polymaterials AG, EXPERIENCE ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING, Rauschert and others;
- Over 500 participants and peers from Germany and abroad;
- 50 renowned speakers and experts to present recent advances in material science. Speakers from Adidas, Siemens, Airbus, BMW, Magna Steyr, and Additive Industries are just a few to mention;
- Various workshops to discuss challenges, technologies and possible solutions for current and future issues;
- Technology transfer place – Tech2You – short 8 minutes presentations that give companies a chance to present their technology, product or service;
- Scientific poster sessions for researchers, young scientists and exhibitors to present their research results;
- ‘Mix’n’Match networking opportunity.
Opportunities and Advantages
MatX is also an opportunity for suppliers developing new and innovative materials to test the capabilities of the search engine for themselves and find out how they can work with Matmatch to increase their brand awareness. Being listed on Matmatch can connect suppliers with thousands of people searching for new materials to generate business leads.
Dates: 26-28 June 2018 (Tuesday – Thursday)
Place: Messe Nürnberg
Why not book a meeting with Matmatch in advance? Simply contact us at email@example.com, and we will be happy to schedule a personal meeting with you.